The CARE Experience
Time & Location
About the Event
How to create a more human workspace?
Alex Draper, the creator of the CARE model flies from Chicago straight to Budapest to host an interesting half-day workshop, full of valuable insights, simulations and real life examples on how to boost your team’s performance by creating psychological safety in the workspace.
You will learn:
· What psychological safety in the workplace looks like
· Why psychological safety matters in the modern workplace
· Awareness of your natural leadership habits
· What your psychological safety strengths and weaknesses are
· How to C.A.R.E. and get your fellow leaders to C.A.R.E. too
· How to develop a common language for supporting high-performing teams
Spend an amazing few hours with Alex and the leadership experts of Icons Hungary and acquire this invaluable turnkey knowledge that allows you to instantly start elevating your team’s performance.
We advise to reserve your seat as soon as possible, as The CARE Experience is strictly limited to 40 attendants.
Please register using the following link: